EVERY 3RD WEDNESDAY 6PM-8PM
Gather a team and join your favorite librarians for a night of trivia.
What to expect:
- Six rounds – 10 questions each round
- Each round has a topical theme
- Each question is worth one point
- Teams are allowed up to six members
- Questions are read aloud and teams write down the answers, turning answers in at the end of each round.
- The team with the most points after six rounds is the winner
- Use of cell phone/tablets/devices is forbidden
- There is NO CHARGE to participate in trivia
Food & Drink will be available for purchase
For more information call 719-738-2774
Trivia is presented at:
Second St. Bar & Grill @ The Walsenburg Golf Course Clubhouse
1399 County Road 502, Walsenburg, CO 81089