What is Library at Your Door? The Library at Your Door service offers you a way to request books or DVD’s that the Spanish Peaks Library District doesn’t already own.
Library at Your Door:
- Is free for Spanish Peaks Library Patrons in good standing.
- Allows you to request items NOT already owned by the library or are marked LOST or MISSING.
- Must be at least 6 months old.
- May be a book, large print book, or a DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Cannot be a test prep guide or textbook.
- When approved, will ship directly to your door via Amazon.
- Must be returned to the library front desk at either the Walsenburg or Gardner locations, during open hours by the given due date.
Patrons are limited to 2 approved Library at Your Door items per month, with only 1 Library at Your Door item checked out at a time. Please be advised that usually books published within the last 6 months cannot be purchased as a Library at Your Door item.
Foreign language items must not exceed $75.00 and all other items must not exceed $50.
To request an item from Library at Your Door, simply click on the “Request a Book or DVD” link below. It will take you to a google form to fill out. You will be notified within one week of the status of your request.